- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 18, 2015 at 11:11 AM
We don't provide FTP for users therefore you can't upload your pictures directly as a storage. Usually, you can use images on your form using the "Image" feature under Form Tools in the form builder.
As a workaround, you can create a form on your account that can upload image and store it on your account since it is considered as a submission. You can follow these steps.
2. Now, use the cloned form on your account and upload the images then submit it.
3. Go to MyForms and select the form. After that, click the "Submissions" button
4. In Chrome, right click on the image link and copy URL.
5. You can use that URL for embedding the image in the image radio widget.
Please be noted that this will take up your storage limit.
Hope this helps. Thank you!
- armariosbarcelonaAnswered on February 18, 2015 at 01:17 PM
It works perfectly!!!
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on February 18, 2015 at 03:06 PM
Anytime, Nuri. We are glad to see that the solution provided by my colleague worked for you. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
Thank you for using JotForm!