- ctphotoAsked on February 18, 2015 at 02:54 PM
Just want to make sure before I upload this to my website that it meets Jotform's rules.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 18, 2015 at 05:24 PM
It's alright since the form is created with a conditional logic attached to the password field. However, the term "password" is a very known term that would trigger our system filter to check the form so if possible, use a different one such as "Enter Codes to Proceed" or something similar.
- ctphotoAnswered on February 18, 2015 at 07:13 PM
Well I have been using the word password on this form for months and it has been OK. I really would like to leave this new form using the word.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 18, 2015 at 09:58 PM
I do not recommend you leaving the "password" word, otherwise your account maybe suspended by our system.
- ctphotoAnswered on February 19, 2015 at 10:40 AM
OK, have deleted the word "password" from form. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 19, 2015 at 12:08 PM
Great! If you require any further assistance, feel free to contact us again.
Thank you and have a great day!