- jtSFNTAsked on October 20, 2011 at 02:06 PM
- paoloumaliAnswered on October 20, 2011 at 02:25 PM
When you login to JotForm, there should be an 'Account Settings' link at the bottom right. Click and in the new page will be a cancel button. Pressing the 'Cancel' button will bring you to the method you used to subscribe. In either your Plimus or PayPal account, you will just need to unsubscribe through their control panel.
To make it short, you can easily downgrade anytime.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 21, 2011 at 07:43 AM
To expound further on my colleague's response:
1. Log in to your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you have made to Jotform
3. Click on the subscription number for that transaction
4. Click on the "Cancel Subscription" button.
Cancelling your premium or professional subscription will not affect your forms and data in any way. Your account will only revert back to free status. If you cancel way before your subscription's billing date, your account shall stay as premium or professional until the time you have paid for expires.
- jtSFNTAnswered on October 21, 2011 at 11:42 AMThank you. From that, it seems like the way to change from either paid level to the other would be to cancel (and revert to the basic level) and then re-enroll from scratch at the other paid level. Correct?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 21, 2011 at 12:01 PM
Yes, you are absolutely correct. There is no seamless way to switch subscriptions from Premium to Professional and vice versa, whether paid with Paypal or credit card. One would have to cancel the existing subscription then re-subscribe.
Should you have other questions about this matter, just let us know. Thank you very much for your continued patronage.