- nexcelcomplianceAsked on October 20, 2011 at 02:48 PM
i tried to submit a jpeg in a test. but when i opened it from jot form the image is messed up, you cannot even read it.
- fxrAnswered on October 20, 2011 at 05:06 PM
JotForm suports any type of file upload.
Is it just that one jpeg file you are having the problem with?
- nexcelcomplianceAnswered on October 20, 2011 at 05:34 PM
i am sorry i thought it was a jpg but it was a png form. i have done other test and jpg works fine it is just my png test that do not come through right.
- fxrAnswered on October 20, 2011 at 05:59 PM
Do you mind if I have a look at your submissions to see if i can see the issue? ( i can check on our server)
What is the a png of?
also have you tried a different png just make sure there the issue is isolated to just that png?
Also what browser are you using?
- nexcelcomplianceAnswered on October 20, 2011 at 06:13 PM
Yes you are more than welcome to look at our submissions. the png that is not working is just an image of our company logo. Yes i have tried a couple of different png's and the only images that are not working just so happens to be our company logo. I am currently using Internet Explorer 9.
- fxrAnswered on October 20, 2011 at 07:45 PM
I can see your uploaded png with no issue :
My colleague has checked on IE8 and its also fine.
I have cloned your form & tried it under Windows 7 IE9 with no issue.
Hard to work out whats going on here. It must be some kind of IE9 rendering issue your end.
How does this png look in your browser -> http://s3.amazonaws.com/jufs/fxr/12923231380/184962919861772282/20050612_liverpool_logo.png
- nexcelcomplianceAnswered on October 21, 2011 at 09:33 AM
That is the test image that worked fine for me. It is the Nexcel logo that did not work for me, did you test the nexcel logo?
- nexcelcomplianceAnswered on October 21, 2011 at 09:34 AM
the logo file may have something wrong with it. i will check with my IT guy.
- fxrAnswered on October 21, 2011 at 09:46 AM
The 2 Nexcel png logos look fine here in Chrome.
This is the first one:
- nexcelcomplianceAnswered on October 21, 2011 at 09:56 AM
hmm ok well maybe it is the browser I am using.
- fxrAnswered on October 21, 2011 at 10:02 AM
I did test in IE8 & IE9 and everything seemed ok.
If there is an issue, its seems specific to your logo pngs & IE9. (as far as I can tell. )
We would rather try to fix any bugs, but its proving difficult for me to recreate the problem here.
If its only isolated to only one or two pngs, we are probably best just letting it go, but if you do see the issue occuring repeatedly with many different pngs, please let us know & we will do our best to fix it.
- nexcelcomplianceAnswered on October 21, 2011 at 11:17 AM
ok sounds good, thanks for your help