- paulaowensAsked on February 18, 2015 at 08:16 PM
Oops! Errors have occurred and the system cannot continue. Use getErrors() for details.
This error message appears after filling out the form on my website - all of the forms.
I tried to use different ways of embedding the form and this did not make a difference.
Even though the error message appears the submission goes through.Page URL:
- CharlieAnswered on February 18, 2015 at 11:30 PM
I've checked your form and made a test submission both in the embedded one in your website and using the direct link of the form which is this one: http://submit.jotform.co/submit/1691403683/.
I was able to replicate the problem, here are the screenshots. I've also adjusted your submission limit counter based from the test submissions I sent.
I'll need to escalate this to our back end team so that they can investigate it further. We'll update you as immediately as possible when we hear any news.
Apologies for the inconvenience.
- paulaowensAnswered on February 19, 2015 at 05:58 PM
Thank you! Any updates on this problem yet?
- BenAnswered on February 19, 2015 at 06:47 PM
I see that the bug has been reported by my colleague and that it is already marked as Urgent with a developer working on its resolution.
As soon as our developers fix the issue they will update you about it through this thread.
In the mean time, would you please clone this jotform to your account and see if it will work for you then? http://form.jotformpro.com/form/50497749920972
If it does, please do leave the current form as it is (do not delete it) so that our developers can see what caused the issue and how they can resolve it for you.
You can see here how to clone the jotform: How to Clone an Existing Form from a URL
Also, as I see that there is some conflicting code on your website, please use iframe embed code to embed the new jotform to your website.
Do let us know how it goes.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 20, 2015 at 02:26 AM
I have made a series of tests on your form and tried to debug it.
What I found is that both of your forms have iContact integration in it. Further, the API and password credentials set on your forms are not correct. You will need to reintegrate your forms with your iContact account for your forms to work correctly.
If you need further assistance or if you have other questions or concerns, please do let us know.
- paulaowensAnswered on February 20, 2015 at 11:51 AM
Thank you. It seems all forms are now working. Thank you for your prompt assistance and help. :-)
- CharlieAnswered on February 20, 2015 at 12:24 PM
In behalf of my colleagues that help, you're welcome.
If you need any assistance again please do not hesitate to open up a new thread here in the forum, we'll be more than happy to help.