- Ketan_bhavsarAsked on February 19, 2015 at 02:49 AM
We wish to collect Leave Application Form from Empoyee and Send it To manager for Approval.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 19, 2015 at 08:44 AM
We don't have a direct feature for this, but you can do that using a combination of our features.
1. First thing is to add the fields for the manager, you can put these fields at the bottom of the form.
2. Add a textbox field that would serve as the Manager's pass.
3. Add a conditional logic that will show the manager's fields if the textbox field pass is correct. You can follow this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/196-Hide-or-Show-Multiple-Fields-at-Once.
**You have to let the manager know of the password or keys used in the conditional logic, you can add it in the email below steps***
4. Now, add a notification and put the Manager as the recipient. Follow this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications.
5. In the email notification for the manager, add the edit link:
The manager can just click the generated edit link, provide the manager's pass to reveal the manager fields/section. Re-submit the form and that's it.
Let us know if you have any further questions about this process.