What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How Can I Enable Work Flow?Asked by Ketan_bhavsar on February 19, 2015 at 02:49 AM
We wish to collect Leave Application Form from Empoyee and Send it To manager for Approval.
We don't have a direct feature for this, but you can do that using a combination of our features.
1. First thing is to add the fields for the manager, you can put these fields at the bottom of the form.
2. Add a textbox field that would serve as the Manager's pass.
3. Add a conditional logic that will show the manager's fields if the textbox field pass is correct. You can follow this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/196-Hide-or-Show-Multiple-Fields-at-Once.
**You have to let the manager know of the password or keys used in the conditional logic, you can add it in the email below steps***
4. Now, add a notification and put the Manager as the recipient. Follow this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications.
5. In the email notification for the manager, add the edit link:
The manager can just click the generated edit link, provide the manager's pass to reveal the manager fields/section. Re-submit the form and that's it.
Let us know if you have any further questions about this process.