- glmvfAsked on October 20, 2011 at 11:03 PM
- paoloumaliAnswered on October 20, 2011 at 11:46 PM
Submissions are the ones that occupy your disk space especially those that include files uploaded by your customers/visitors.
As long as you don't delete them, they will use your disk resource.
To view submissions for each form, you may do the below steps:
1. Click 'MyForms'
2. Hover over or select the form in question, then click 'Submissions' in the top toolbar.
At the bottom right, you will always have a list of recent forms. Hovering over any will show you a link for the 'Submissions' too.
If you need further help, let us know. Thank you!
- glmvfAnswered on October 21, 2011 at 05:44 AM
I was testing the submission by doing it filling iut then sending the form along with a file. Even after I deleted it, the meter shows something is occupying the disk space.
- glmvfAnswered on October 21, 2011 at 06:02 AM
By the way, after clicking the submit button, it went to the Paypal page. But I didn't login into Paypal to complete the payment transaction. Yet, jotform shows there was a payment submission. This will create a serious problem if someone said I submitted a payment when they didn't.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 21, 2011 at 06:11 AM
Your form has a pending submission with an incomplete payment. This submission contains a file "June_13_2011_(Show_Cause_date_moved).wmv" which is the reason why something is occupying your account's disk space.
Submissions with unsuccessful payments are tagged as pending and will not go directly to your submisions list, but rather to the incomplete payments list, still inside the form's submissions page.
- glmvfAnswered on October 21, 2011 at 06:42 PM
I deleted the pending submission, yet the meter still indicates that something is in it. Does Jotform have to reboot my account to make the meter show zero or empty?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 21, 2011 at 06:52 PM
I have refreshed upload value and now it is showing the correct result. Please re-check this from your side.
Thank you very much for using our services.