- careacademyAsked on February 19, 2015 at 09:04 PM
My name is Helen Adeosun and I am creating an application for a client that is embedded using an iframe within a page using a secondary platform.
However, I am getting the following issues the way the application appears from my client and I notive them too:
- the application appears longer in the embed
- the application seems to have some issue with jumping so page to page there, the next page always starts mid application or jumps
- Should I change the font?
- some of the pages of application cut off completely and require A LOT of scrolling--how do I control the scrolling?
You guys have the best customer service i have ever encountered so I hope you can help me. Here's the application below:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 19, 2015 at 10:46 PM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
I did check your web page which you have shared but there is not JotForm embedded there. You have one more button "JOB APPLICATION" on this web page but that is also not a JotForm. Anyway this form seems to be displayed correctly and there is no page break in this form. Please check the screenshot below:
I would suggest you to please share the correct web page URL where you have embedded your form and we will take a look.
We will wait for your response.