What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Looking to see if JotForm Builder has everything we needAsked by Steve on February 19, 2015 at 10:20 PM
Can your product do the following:
Purpose: School registration
Application: Parents enroll students from any device
1. multi-page form
2. save data so parents can return to complete or change
4. reside on server, external drive and cloud backup
5. easy to complete
6. low cost solution, religious non-profit
7. system administrator with back-end access
8. logic/branching - able to skip sections not needed
9. responsive customer support
10. works equally well on any device
We can reply to only one question per thread in order to be able to properly assist and avoid ay confusion, so I will focus on letting you know in short about what can be done, but not how to do it as well.
We will be happy however to assist you in each segment as well when needed.
1. multi-page forms - possible and easy to do
2. Save for later also possible and 2 ways to do it
3. all our servers are requiring encrypted access and you can even use SSL submissions to have the process of submitting data secure as well
4. We have over 100 integrations (Google SpreadSheet, DropBox, just to name a few)
5. The complexity is easily set by yourself when creating jotform6. We have great pricing plans.
7. I am not entirely sure what you mean by that, but you can access all submissions and data from within your account
8. possible using our conditional statements
9. We believe that we are responsive and look to provide you with the response as soon as possible, while offering support over forum, email and twitter (sometimes also chat)
10. All of our jotforms can be set to be used for desktop only, but they can also be set (with a click or two) to be mobile friendly
I would recommend trying JotForm Builder to see how easy it is to create a jotform and use it and if you have any issues or are interested in seeing how something is done, please do let us know and we would be happy to assist.