- mellabobellaAsked on October 21, 2011 at 01:14 AM
Hi there. If i send a fake submission from our website, we are not receiving it at our rescue's email inbox, and they are not in our spam folder. However we are receiving test emails.
If I change the recepient email to my personal email address then I receive the submissions.
Can you help?
- AtacanCAnswered on October 21, 2011 at 05:33 AM
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please change your sender e-mail to email@example.com as shown below.
1. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Select Notification
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
5. Change ''Sender E-Mail'' to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also add those ips to your whitelist:
If this still doesn't work, please open a private thread and share your rescue email address with us. So we can investigate further.