JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Our Form builder helps you in creating new forms by adding necessary fields, integrations to your form. Please follow the steps below to create a JotForm :
1. Login to your JotForm account
2. Click on Create Form on the top right corner.
3. If you want to start a new form, you can choose blank form. If you want you may choose one of our templates available.
4. You can drag and drop the required fields from the left side tool bar to the form. Please go through the guide below that can help you in creating a JotForm.
5. Save the form and preview it.
6. Share it with your users.
Hope this information helps. Please get back to us if you have any other questions. We will be more than happy to help.