- bonusprintukAsked on October 21, 2011 at 05:26 AM
My facebook form wouldn't validate in IE althoug the validation works in other browsers.
I posted a question regarding this and have still not received any response from you. Could someone please take a look at it and point me in the right direction.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 21, 2011 at 05:49 AM
First off, we'd like to apologize for any inconvenience arising from your issue. However, looking at your list of questions, I do not see any query regarding this same topic, thus, the lack of response from the support team.
Moving on to the problem, I inspected your Facebook page and the site you have embedded to it. The problem with the validation in IE has to do with the lack of appropriate html tags and doctype definition in this html page which is embedded to your site via the FancyBox script.
1. Copy this barebone html code
2. Insert your form's source codes between the tags
3. Embed the combined codes onto your page
Please do inform us how it goes from here on out. We'll be looking forward to your feedback. Thanks!
- bonusprintukAnswered on October 21, 2011 at 08:35 AM
Thanks very much, your trick fixed the problem
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 21, 2011 at 11:59 AM
You're very much welcome. Should you have other queries, just let us know so we can help and provide assistance.