- wrpeAsked on February 20, 2015 at 11:37 AM
How do I delete items off my upload space?
- CharlieAnswered on February 20, 2015 at 01:31 PM
To free up your upload storage space you'll need to delete the submissions that has attachments on them. Here's a guide on how to view your submission: http://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-view-Submissions.
1. Click the form and choose "Submissions"
2. Inside the Submissions page you can delete using the delete button.
3. If you scroll down, you'll see the option to delete all the submissions.
4. If you would like to delete multiple submissions but only those on a specific date range, you can do that by changing the settings of the Time Frame in the gear icon.
Please take note that you will not be able to restore the deleted submissions, they are permanently gone. I would recommend that you download them as a backup first, especially the uploaded files.
I would also recommend that you take advantage of our support integration to File storage services (ex. Dropbox, Google Drive, etc...), see this app page for those integration: http://apps.jotform.com/category/file_sharing_and_storage.
I hope this helps. Do let us know if you need more information on this.