- SImpleJImboAsked on February 20, 2015 at 04:36 PM
Forms do not show on mobile phone, Why?
- BenAnswered on February 20, 2015 at 06:09 PM
Could you please give us the link to the page on your website where the jotform is not showing for you and let us know what is the type of the device that you are using so that we can check and see what is the issue?
- SImpleJImboAnswered on February 20, 2015 at 08:58 PM
- CharlieAnswered on February 20, 2015 at 11:24 PM
Unfortunately, your response is blank in our end, did you hit the submit button early?
If you would like to make your form mobile responsive, you can follow this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/311-How-to-make-forms-Mobile-Responsive. If the form is not displaying correctly, you can try using different embed form code: http://www.jotform.com/help/67-Which-Form-Embed-Code-Should-I-Use.
If you are still having problems please do share with us the link where your form is embedded or provide us more details so that we can investigate further.
- SImpleJImboAnswered on February 21, 2015 at 12:02 AM
Still not working, I tried everything, http://bostonsupertransportation.com/Address_to_Airport.html
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 21, 2015 at 08:12 AM
Loos like the mobile version of your website is build using DudaMobile App. I would suggest checking your settings and make sure that the form is also included in the mobile version. If I know it right, you have this option in DudaMobile. You can also ask DudaMobile Support on how you can include the form.