- vanshelAsked on April 14, 2010 at 10:42 AM
The new Excel report does no longer allow to define what fields it contains, particularly date/time and IP fields. How can I do what was possible before?
- glendalecreativeAnswered on April 14, 2010 at 01:12 PMI am having the same issue - when I click on the fields to enable them to show, nothing happens. Please advise Jotform.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 15, 2010 at 02:03 AM1. Click on the small "settings" icon on the top right side.
2. Enable "Submission Date" option
Your change will be saved and submissions will always show submission date from now on.
- thefutureschannelAnswered on April 15, 2010 at 01:35 PMAyetkin - How do you specify a specific start and end date for the report. Used to be able to do this and I need to be able to do this now. Argh!