- aaviles769Asked on February 20, 2015 at 06:14 PM
I included the E Signature on my online app - it doesn't come out on the PDF submission email?
- BenAnswered on February 20, 2015 at 07:39 PM
I would just like to confirm that you have your email notifier set to send you a link to the PDF file of the current submission and that when you open the PDF file there is no signature located on it?
If so please give us the link to the PDF file as well as the link to the jotform that has this issue and we would be happy to check it out for you.
- plugyouAnswered on October 10, 2015 at 10:11 PM
Hello. I am having this problem. My client is getting submission emails but when he downloads the PDF there is no signature. it shows a tiny square as an error where the signature should be. Please help! the signatures should definitely be there.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 11, 2015 at 03:12 PM
Thanks for your additional details. This issue has been escalated to our developers already. We will update you on your thread here once this is resolved. Thanks!
- alp_denizAnswered on October 11, 2015 at 04:35 PM
The problem has just been fixed.
- plugyouAnswered on October 11, 2015 at 11:10 PM