- lwjunior2Asked on February 20, 2015 at 11:47 PM
Hello. How do I separate reports (results) into different reports based on a condition?
E.g. What is on the dropdown menu of a Form, one user picks Green and another picks red.
Can to separate reports (With two different web addresses be generated?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 21, 2015 at 08:02 AM
When you say report, are you referring to the visual report builder? https://www.jotform.com/help/187-How-to-create-a-Visual-Reports-with-your-Form-Submissions. If not, I assumed you mean the submissions result after submitting the form? If so, you can do that with change thank you URL condition.
If I have misunderstood your question, kindly add more details so we can assist you further. Thank you!
- lwjunior2Answered on February 21, 2015 at 09:25 AM
Thank you for your prompt response. Greatly appreciated.
I believe you may have misunderstood the question.
Let's say for example the Form is a Classified Ads Submission Form.
In the Form there are two different categories which can be selected by the person filling out the form e.g. "Bikes For Sale", "Bikes For Rent".
How do I generate different HTML Reports for users who selected "Bikes For Sale", separate from those who selected "Bikes For Rent"?
- raulAnswered on February 21, 2015 at 01:37 PM
If I understand correctly you want to create different reports based on filters. If so, then this is possible to accomplish by creating a "question and answer" filter into the visual report (the one my colleague mentioned ion his reply).
Then you can click on the Share button to get the URL of the filtered report.
Let us know if this is what you're looking for.
- lwjunior2Answered on February 24, 2015 at 12:56 PM
Hello. Thank you so much for responding.
How do I use the Conditions in different Table Reports.
E.g. After selecting 'Conditions', then 'Change Thank You URL After Submission'
How do I get all those who have selected 'eg Blue' to go to one Table Report and 'eg Red' to go to another Table Report.
Note - Not the Visual, but the HTML Table Report.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 24, 2015 at 02:01 PM
Unfortunately, creating filters in the HTML Table Report is currently NOT possible. If you want, I can send a request to our developers about it.
- lwjunior2Answered on February 24, 2015 at 02:16 PM
Hello Welvin. Please sent a request to the developers. Is there any alternative you can suggest?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 24, 2015 at 02:33 PM
I have just submitted a request about it. We can't promise any timeframe for this, but if there are updates, you should know it via this thread.
The only workaround I could think would be to use the filter option in the Visual Report.
- exchangepressAnswered on May 27, 2015 at 06:52 PMI strongly second this request. I just realized this is not possible and it will have a serious impact on a form we just started using. I really need to be able to display only certain responses on a report. Looking through the forums, it looks like this feature has been requested for at least two years.