EybsAnswered on May 31, 2023 01:57 PM
I used one of the standard testing card numbers 4242 4242 4242 4242 when I tried to test my forms using the Stripe interface. I did toggle on the Stripe test mode. Got this error at the bottom of the credit card form 'Your card was declined. Your request was in live mode, but used a known test card'. Is there a test mode in JotForm?
Karlo JotForm SupportAnswered on May 31, 2023 04:11 PM
Thanks for reaching out to Jotform Support. You can check on the Stripe integration, there is a mode to select a live mode or test mode. Check out my screencast below on how to easily connect to a test mode.
- In your Form Builder, on the left side of your screen, click on Add Form Element.
- Go to Payments and click on Stripe.
- Click on the Wand Icon for payment settings.
- In Stripe Integration, go to Mode, select Test Mode, and click on Connect.
- You're currently in test mode, so click on Skip this Form.
- You are successfully Connected to the test mode.
You can check out this link for the Stripe Test Cards.
Give it a try and let us know how it goes.