- lscsecretaryAsked on October 21, 2011 at 04:41 PM
There has been a huge mix up on my account. I had done a one time payment for 9.95 and then I thought I had downgraded back to the free account after that. I just noticed that I am still getting charged 9.95 and I still can't downgrade. What should I do? Thanks
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 21, 2011 at 04:53 PM
We are sorry for the inconveniences.
You can cancel your subscription by logging into your Plimus account and canceling your subscription there. Here are the steps to cancel via Plimus:
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
2. Reset your Plimus password by entering your email and Plimus username in this page https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Log in to Plimus then cancel your subscription.
When you cancel your subscription you will not be charged again, but your account will stay Premium until the time you have paid for expires.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help you.