- lindsaybellAsked on October 21, 2011 at 07:54 PM
I thought my jotfurm was downgraded and just notice that i been charge all this time. How do i downgrade. Will up grade again in 2012 and been want to downgrade again. How come there's no explanation in how to do it?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 21, 2011 at 07:58 PM
We are sorry for the inconvenience. You can cancel your subscription by logging into your Plimus account and canceling your subscription there. Here are the steps to cancel via Plimus:
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
2. Reset your Plimus password by entering your email and Plimus username in this page https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Log in to Plimus then cancel your subscription.
When you cancel your subscription you will not be charged again, but your account will stay Premium until the time you have paid for expires. You can also subscribe again anytime you wish to our paid services again.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help you.