- jtamboerAsked on February 23, 2015 at 02:13 PM
iFrame code did not enable the form on a mobile device for me. iFrame form displays just fine on Chrome and Explorer. Mobile device shows blank area, and the device tries to load the page constantly.
This is a re-post of a comment on Getting the Form iFrame Code
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on February 23, 2015 at 03:18 PM
Please provide us with the URL in question, so we will be able to check this out. In general, our iFrames are mobile compatible.
- JohnAnswered on February 24, 2015 at 03:14 PM
The URL is http://www.michiganestateplan.com/test-page/. There are 2 separate Jotforms on the page -- both of which are iFrames. Neither one will display on a mobile device.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on February 24, 2015 at 03:27 PM
There are 'mediumScreenDisabled' classes on your web page div containers which contain forms. So the forms are not being displayed due to CSS rules applied to 'mediumScreenDisabled' class.
Can you remove mentioned 'mediumScreenDisabled' classes from the form divs?
- jtamboerAnswered on February 24, 2015 at 03:43 PM
That's way above my level of expertise. I would have to contact support for the web host.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on February 24, 2015 at 04:54 PM
It seems that you have used one of their website templates, so it is most likely that they will be able to help you with this.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.