- IFRALABORALAsked on February 23, 2015 at 03:08 PM
hi, im trying to insert my jotform in my google site but no way. I have try also using SSL form way.i have try also to insert via google site gadget:but it does not workany ideas?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 23, 2015 at 04:11 PM
Try using this as your gadget URL:
Then use this when it asks for your Form ID:
The gadget URL you get from the embed wizard should not be modified.
If you are still unable to embed your for to a Google Site using the unmodified URL, let us know and we will be happy to have another look.
- IFRALABORALAnswered on February 23, 2015 at 04:39 PM
HI, IT ONLY ALLOWS ME TO USE HTTPS LINK. IF I JUST PASTE THE LINK YOU SENT ME IT DOESNT EVEN LET ME PRESS "ACCEPT".
SO, TRYING THAT BUT WITH HTTPS LINK, IT DOESNT WORK NEITHER.
- IFRALABORALAnswered on February 23, 2015 at 04:57 PM
hi, after some tries it works.
but, due to its a pagebreak form, it doesnt work when press next.
doesnt work in pagebreak forms?
- IFRALABORALAnswered on February 23, 2015 at 06:12 PM
HI, IT WORK WITH SIMPLE IFRAME WITH THE LINK TO THE FORM :)
- CharlieAnswered on February 23, 2015 at 08:59 PM
It seems that you have already resolved the problem. I'm glad that everything is working now.
If you need any assistance again, you can contact us here anytime.