- asapcarpartsAsked on February 23, 2015 at 03:29 PM
Is there a Vehicle Identification Number(VIN) decoder widget, script, or anything else that i can put into my forms?
I have a form where i collect the Vin Number, and would like it to auto populate the year, make, model, etc fields in my form.
Is this possible somehow??Page URL:
- CarinaAnswered on February 23, 2015 at 04:42 PM
I believe for now we don't have such a feature. I will forward a feature request so our developers can consider a possible implementation.
They will contact you via this thread once they have an update on this.
- asapcarpartsAnswered on February 23, 2015 at 05:17 PM
That would be awesome! Anyone in the car industry would find this very helpful and useful! Thank You.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 23, 2015 at 07:20 PM
You are welcome, if you need anything else, please open a new thread, we will be glad to assist you.
- JoeAnswered on July 26, 2016 at 09:15 AM
“You do not know where is VIN number in your car? You can look at this page: http://www.vin-location.com. Later can You breakdown VIN number!”