- premierdepogrlAsked on February 23, 2015 at 04:59 PM
Seems my form is not able to be accessed/completed/filled in using IE or Firefox. WHY??? Is there a solution to this that I should know about???
Please advise ASAP, and thanks so much!!!Page URL:
- raulAnswered on February 23, 2015 at 06:46 PM
Are you referring to the form that is embedded here: http://www.albanycourtreporting.com/schedule-here-save-5?
Please give it a try and let us know how it goes.
- premierdepogrlAnswered on March 16, 2015 at 03:57 AM
I tried this to no avail. I even followed a link that showed that I had to add "secure form" to the script and while that worked in adding the form whereas before it had an unhappy face, it is still impossible to enter any information into the form in the first eight fields!!!!
Please, can someone help? I am getting frustrated hearing from potential clients saying they cannot enter the information necessary to get me clients and business!!!
This seems to be happening on IE and Firefox if that helps at all. Again, I need a fix for this ASAP.
Creating a secure form makes it visible but it still DOES NOT work.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 16, 2015 at 09:02 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
I did check your web page where you have embedded your form and I am able to replicate the issue you are having. I am also able to replicate the issue with form's direct URL as well. Your form does not seems to allow any input in textboxes only in firefox browser.
I believe there is some css code which is causing this issue but I am unable to figure it out exactly. Let me report it to our back end team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update form them.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on March 16, 2015 at 09:25 AM
Hi again Roberta!
This issue is being caused by a setting in the Form Designer. One of my colleagues (I believe it was Mike_T) informed me of this oddity some time ago.
Here's what to do:
1. With the form loaded in the form builder, click the Designer button:
2. Click any of the text box fields and on the Design tab reduce the Vertical Padding to 3px and increase the Textbox Height to 32px:
3. Save the change:
When done, your jotform should work like this clone.
If you need further assistance with anything JotForm related, do let us know.
Ciao for now :)