floridareformsecretaryAnswered on June 04, 2023 03:45 PM
I am trying to create a form for an appointment, but I am unable to
edit the colors of the calendar. I need to know how to enter CSS code to do the following:
- Text color on the calendar should be #b5050a / rgb(181,5,10) .
- The buttons for the selected appointment time should be #b5050a.
- The buttons that have not been selected should be visible on a black background. #ffffff is fine for text or button color to make it visible.
- Unavailable days of the week (weekdays) should be #530506.
- Available days of the week (weekends) should be #ffffff.
In this screenshot with the white background, the month/year are black and this is the text I need to show in red.
The unavailable days here are white. I cannot see the days that are actually available (Sat/Sun)Page URL: https://form.jotform.com/231544994459167
Jonathan JotForm SupportAnswered on June 04, 2023 04:42 PM
Thank you for creating the ticket as requested via chat support. Please check my test form https://form.jotform.com/231546654966973.
Let us know if it matches what you need and if there's more to to modify.
floridareformsecretaryAnswered on June 04, 2023 06:46 PM