- UMGSAAsked on February 23, 2015 at 09:24 PM
I have a shared folder in our work account, how can I transfer those folders over to our account from the free account?
The files are on a free account and we would like them transferred to our general use work account (this one) which we have a subscription for.
- BenAnswered on February 24, 2015 at 07:17 AM
We can move the jotforms for you, but you can also do that yourself.
To do this
1. log into the sub-user account
2. open up the shared folders on the main account so that you can clearly see the folder you want to move the jotforms to
3. select all the jotforms that you want to transfer.
4. drag them to this shared folder
5. Confirm transfer
Do note that since you are transferring the jotforms to a new account, it will need you to confirm that that account is the owner of the jotforms from that point - since only the account holding jotforms can request from us any action to be done on them and set up sharing limitations on it (or remove it from being shared at all).
Do let us know if you have any further questions and we would be happy to assist.