- spoorlijnAsked on October 22, 2011 at 09:39 AM
I would like to insert a button with a link. Is that possible?
Maybe sorry for my English, it is not very good.
Also to translate into English
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on October 22, 2011 at 10:03 AM
You can use Free Text html to create links for a button please take note thought that you can't use the Submit Button field from the Form tools since it is already linked to the action url of the form. You will have to upload or get your own button image and then create the links for it.
The Free Text tool can be found under the Power Tools section:
First you need to do is to upload the image using the Image Tool found under
the Power Tools section
1. Upload the file as usual using the Image Tool
2. Click the Image Link button in the toolbar
3. Copy the uploaded image's URL
You may then use this URL in the Free Text field to display the uploaded image.
Add a free text field to your form, click on it then click the HTML button in the toolbar
Enter these codes inside the HTML textarea
<a target="_blank" href="http://www.facebook.com" ><img src="https://www.jotform.com/blahblah/imagefilename.jpg"/></a>
Replace the URL in yellow with the actual page where you want to link the image. Replace the URL in green with the URL of the image you uploaded using the Image Tool.
Click OK, then save your form.
Feel free to ask if you have any questions. Cheers!
- spoorlijnAnswered on October 22, 2011 at 10:10 AM
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on October 22, 2011 at 10:19 AM
Your welcome, have a great day and thanks for using JotForm!