- martyevans41Asked on February 24, 2015 at 08:05 AM
I want to edit the email address of a form recipient. I looked at the FAQ but can not find the tabs they direct me to click. How do I do this?
- CharlieAnswered on February 24, 2015 at 10:10 AM
You can edit the email recipient email address by navigating to your "Emails" setting.
1. First, click the "Emails" in your toolbar, choose the existing notification to edit it.
2. In your compose email window, click the "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button.
3. You will then be navigated to this window, from here you can change the sender or recipient details.
You can also check this guide on how to setup your notifications: http://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications.
Do let us know if you need more help on this.