- RonEmserAnswered on February 24, 2015 at 08:51 AM
Have you considered resizing your web page?
- BenAnswered on February 24, 2015 at 10:50 AM
There is not much that could be done about this, but just in case I will raise this to our developers to see if there is any option of making sure that when the submissions are saved as PDF, they do not get cut off / split.
Once they have any updates in regards to this, they will update you about it through this thread.
- CEPHAServicesAnswered on March 10, 2015 at 05:16 AM
Thanks! We are waiting so now...
- BenAnswered on March 10, 2015 at 09:52 AM
You are welcome.
As mentioned that I would, I had raised this to our developers so as soon as there is any update on this they will get back to you over this thread.
- alp_denizAnswered on July 05, 2015 at 06:34 PM
I couldn't find your form in question to test, however, PDF display/cut-off issues should be all fixed now. Please update us if you still have any problems in submission PDF layout.
All the best!