- karveloAsked on February 24, 2015 at 01:04 PM
Can you please let me know. Can I simple put in multiple emails separate by a semi-colon?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on February 24, 2015 at 02:10 PM
Simply enter email addresses, each followed by a comma and a space. Do not place anything after the last address.
Here is an example:
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, user3.domain.com
Follow these step by step instructions, to know how to do this:
1. Click on "Emails" icon from the tool bar
2. Select the "Notification" you wish to edit
3. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
4. Enter comma and space separated email addresses in the "Recipient E-mail:"
There's a limit of 10 recipients per notifiers and 2 for autoresponders.
So, you'd need to create additional notifications (containing the same information) if you wish to send the message to more than 10 people.
The comma-delimited method should not be used if you don't want recipients to know who else got the notification.
Create a separate notification for each recipient instead. Please see: How to send form in BCC