- DeralictAsked on February 24, 2015 at 04:03 PM
On my form I have several calculation fields that calculate a value based on the values of other form controls. All form controls, including the calculation fields have been setup with a default value.
The default values of the calculation fields are not being recognized when the form loads--each is just blank.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on February 24, 2015 at 05:52 PM
The 'default result' value is different from 'default value' on text boxes and other fields. It is usually used to add some fixed value for further operations.
If you would like to populate the BMI calculation field with 25 value, you can:
- Disable 'Wait for input before including the field in calculation' option.
- Then, change the default (selected) height to 6’3”.
The form will calculate the BMI when you load it.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
- DeralictAnswered on February 24, 2015 at 07:17 PM
Great, that did it. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 24, 2015 at 08:54 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you're welcome.
Feel free to contact us again should you have more questions.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on April 17, 2015 at 02:55 PM
I have moved your question to the separate thread http://www.jotform.com/answers/554519
and we will provide you an answer there shortly.