- TariqAsked on February 25, 2015 at 07:58 AM
2. Usually customer needs to more than a day to answer the questionnaire. Accordingly, the client wanted to be able to access and begin to answer and stop at any time and enter later to complete what he had done previously.
3. Usually questionnaire requires upload some files and pictures by the client.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 25, 2015 at 11:22 AM
We have 2 ways of saving the form and continuing it later. Please check these 2 guides:
How to Enable Auto Fill Feature - http://www.jotform.com/help/227-How-to-Enable-Auto-Fill-Feature
How to Save Forms to Continue Later - http://www.jotform.com/help/97-How-to-Save-Forms-to-Continue-Later
Please take note that the Auto-fill feature will save the data in the local browser, so it is only possible for the form to be continued on the same computer and same browser.
Hope this helps. Thank you.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on May 06, 2015 at 01:44 PM
Please follow the details given on the guides above. On regards to adding a progress bar you asked on this thread, please find it under the Widgets Menu. Or you can see it directly here
You simply need to drag and drop it into your form. (at the top or bottom, it doesn't matter)