- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on February 25, 2015 at 11:27 AM
According to our developers the maximum number of file uploads that can be used is 25 files per single request (form submission). Beyond this, the rest gets discarded.
Also, 1GB is the max upload size per file. This means that If you want to upload 5GB to Google Drive and allow multiple file uploads. you can divide 5GB files into 5 pieces for 1GB each.
- treasureonthewallAnswered on February 25, 2015 at 11:30 AM
i didnt had a problem before . now i am only reciving 25 and some come through to drop box with 40 ?
my customers are having to re upload in bacthes and it extreamly disapointing for them and us
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on February 25, 2015 at 11:48 AM
For now, the capacity for the the maximum number of file uploads per request is 25, otherwise this may compromise the system's resources. But yes, the dropbox integration might help you to get the rest of the uploaded files, because like I said, they are discarded in our servers, but can be transmitted to integrated 3rd parties.
Please see more details about maximum upload files and size limits.
You are like the 3rd customer requesting this feature, so I've have opened a ticket requesting the increase of the maximum number of files per request, if the developers consider this can be implemented, you should get an update here.
- treasureonthewallAnswered on February 25, 2015 at 04:32 PM
some times they are transmitted over to drop box and some times they are not
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on February 25, 2015 at 06:22 PM
Ok, thanks for the clarication, I'll add this to the ticket. Hopefully this can be enhanced.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 27, 2015 at 12:39 PM
For clarification, can you compare the files from the submissions page and the files that landed in your Dropbox if they match in number? Meaning does it also show only 25 files, or does it show 40 on your submissions page and 25 on your Dropbox?
- simonAnswered on February 28, 2015 at 05:22 AM
It shows 25 on the email notification and 25 files are in drop box. But the customer has uploaded more than 25 images. It had happend on lots of random occasions and some times 40 transfers across fine
- SeanAnswered on February 28, 2015 at 09:14 AM
Thank you for the clarification and the added info. My colleague liyam will contact you if additional information is needed. You will also be notified on any updates regarding your upload issue via this thread.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 01, 2015 at 04:32 AM
Would it be possible that the other files failed to upload correctly at the time when the user tried to attach the files and it was unnoticed before being sent?
- treasureonthewallAnswered on March 01, 2015 at 04:46 AM
Hi thanks for your reply i can use iframe because when u you upload more than aprox 6 files they do not show up on the website and they do not upload
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 01, 2015 at 05:09 AM
Thanks for your response, Simon. Please do keep us posted if the problem persists after the change.
- treasureonthewallAnswered on March 01, 2015 at 05:16 AM
Hi thanks for your reply i cant use iframe because when u you upload more than aprox 6 files they do not show up on the website and they do not upload sorry typo
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 01, 2015 at 05:35 AM
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 25, 2015 at 02:09 PM
We have just updated JotForm and it now can handle up to 250 file upload field requests per submission.