- KadeJMAnswered on February 25, 2015 at 04:31 PM
I see that you're having a related issue to the original person involving the google analytics gathering "submit.jotform.com"?
Could you please explain more about this problem you are having on your own end and we will try to help you? Please also include a link to the jotform so we can inspect it.
- popupgelatoAnswered on February 25, 2015 at 04:34 PM
Why is this such a huge issue still? You would think JotForm would fix this.
- popupgelatoAnswered on February 25, 2015 at 04:38 PM
I fixed this by adding ?utm_nooverride=1 to my thank you page URL in the Custom URL portion of the Thank You Page Wizard.
- pillarmarketingAnswered on February 25, 2015 at 04:59 PM
excellent, happy to hear that that solution works… I have added it to my thank you page URLs as well. If only I would have noticed it before a year of statistics got corrupted with jotform data!
- pillarmarketingAnswered on April 22, 2015 at 10:50 PM
This solution only seems to be partially working for me.... anyone else figure out a real solution yet? Thanks for any suggestions.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 23, 2015 at 05:25 AM
I have already responded to you on the following thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/522684