- RaghuindiaAsked on February 26, 2015 at 01:19 AM
Hello sir please help Me sir. one simple question user click the submit form . saved in tables How is creating form sir
- CharlieAnswered on February 26, 2015 at 09:43 AM
I'm not sure if I understand your question completely, could you please provide us more details of it.
If you would like to create a new form, you can do that by navigating to the My Forms section and clicking the "Create Form" button.
If you would like to completely change the presentation of the data shown in your email, you can do that by following this guide:
1. In your form builder, click the "Emails" and edit the existing notification.
2. Inside the "Compose Email" window you can totally change this format, I'll delete mine and will create my own template.
3. Here's the new template for my email. You can click the form fields at the right to attach the data in your email. FYI, you can also add download link of the PDF version of your submissions and an edit link.
You can also view your submissions in your JotForm account by following this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-view-Submissions.
Do let us know if you need more information on this.