- pasokhAsked on February 26, 2015 at 03:57 AM
I have a form that is designed for students enrolled in the Civil Society
Please activate my account until the registration process is not stopped
Our blog address: csqut.vcp.irPage URL:
- KadeJMAnswered on February 26, 2015 at 10:44 AM
I see that you are wondering why your jotform was suspended.
We do apologize about that. I've inspected it and reactivated your account.
This happened because of the language characters being used on your jotform which is detected and considered as suspicious by our anti-phishing system (see terms).
To prevent this problem from reoccurring again in the future please switch to using your default language via our Multi-Language Tool.
Feel free to talk to us via a new thread if you need help with anything else.
- pasokhAnswered on February 26, 2015 at 01:13 PM
thank you but my forms are yet disabled please enable them ...
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on February 26, 2015 at 03:04 PM
We have re-activated your account and whitelisted your existing forms.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know. We will be happy to help.
- pasokhAnswered on February 26, 2015 at 03:39 PM