- AdrianeLangAsked on February 26, 2015 at 08:27 AM
Jot form is a great tool and I love all the widgets, but I am missing a couple of things from formscentral:
- I would like to do a line break in the text above check boxes- There is no possibility to freely place a spacer when working with pictures. For example I would like to put 3 different pictures next to eacht other in a row, but with a defined space in beween.- Users cannot save their answers and finish the form later.
Maybe these features are available and I just have not found them yet. Looking forward to feedback.
- BenAnswered on February 26, 2015 at 12:51 PM
I am glad to hear that you like the jotform and I must tell you that all things that you have mentioned are possible with JotForm Builder and I as well as my colleagues will be happy to show you how.
Now since we can only assist to one issue or question at a time I have moved the other questions to their new threads.
The question about the spaced out images is moved to here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/523260
The one about finishing the form later is moved to this thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/523262
Now to your question about adding line break in the text.
- I would like to do a line break in the text above check boxes
It could mean several things to me, but I am certain that you want to add the line break in the actual question of the checkbox.
If that is correct, then that is possible and very simple.
All our labels accept HTML elements in it, so you can just create a question like this:
"This is my question that I would like to break into 2 lines here and have this text in the second line"
"This is my question that I would like to break into 2 lines here<br/>and have this text in the second line"
As you can see, all I did was to add <br/> in there.
Anywhere you add this will break the line into 2 and will not be shown.
The only downside of using this approach is that when you doubleclick the entry again to modify it, the <br/> element will not be seen and as such will not be saved, so you have to add it once again.
Now if hat is not what you meant do let us know if you mean on a different type of line break and we would be happy to assist.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 21, 2016 at 09:00 PM
As this thread is already old and there may have had lots of changes through the period, I have moved your question on to another thread. We'll respond to your question there.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 21, 2016 at 09:01 PM
Following the same answer I have provided tomjones, I have moved your question on to a new thread. Will provide you an answer there.