- frotienneAsked on October 24, 2011 at 02:29 PM
I use the French language.
I can make a form in French language. Very good !
When a person makes mistakes for requied fields, could we choose the language for error messages also ?
Thank you very much !
- allanftdAnswered on October 24, 2011 at 02:43 PM
Thank you for posting your concern here.
You can change the form warnings such as "This field is required" by changing your form preferences. Here's how:
1) Click the Preferences button in the Form Builder toolbar.
2) Click the Edit Form Warnings button found under the Advanced Settingstab.
3) Click the message that you want to translate into French, enter your preferred text, and click Save.
And you're done with the form warnings!
We hope you find this information helpful. Please let us know if you need further assistance.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- frotienneAnswered on October 24, 2011 at 02:58 PMUnderstood well !
Thank you !
- allanftdAnswered on October 24, 2011 at 03:06 PM
You're welcome, thank you also for the opportunity to help you today. Let us know if you need further help.
Thank you and have fun using JotForm!