- englipediaAsked on August 23, 2010 at 10:13 PM
I have three forms created. I recently deleted all the Submissions sent into these forms but the Upload Space in my account still reads 4.84Mb.
Question: If I have no Submissions in my Inbox, should not the Upload Space read 0.0Mb?
- JotForm SupportseyhunsAnswered on August 24, 2010 at 08:20 AM
We have fixed the problem. You can check your submissions size now.
Thank you for reporting.
- metieAnswered on August 24, 2010 at 11:30 AM
I'm having the same issue--I deleted all submissions, but Upload Space still reads 1.39 MB. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportseyhunsAnswered on August 24, 2010 at 11:37 AM
Your problem is also fixed. Please check your account.
- englipediaAnswered on August 24, 2010 at 06:34 PM
Thanks for fixing this problem.
Question: This is the third time in the past year I've had this problem and had to report. Every time JotForm has swooped in and fixed it immediately, but I was just wondering if this quirk is an on-going thing?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 25, 2010 at 08:33 AM
We have recently re-written upload management code and this was caused by that. We switched to using Amazon S3 to store uploaded files. This is a permanent solution to the problems we had previously with syncing uploaded files across all servers.
- foxpixAnswered on September 06, 2010 at 12:58 PM
I'm having the same issue. I deleted a lot of submissions, but it still says "Upload Space1.13GB/1GB (112.69%)"
- JotForm SupportseyhunsAnswered on September 07, 2010 at 02:56 AM
With new version of JotForm we have implemented "Trash Can". Once you delete your form, your form goes into the "Trash Can". We continue to store your upload files and submissions while your form stored in Trash Can. So if you want to reset your Upload Space, open your Trash Can and delete permanently your form from there. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
- ramonjosegnAnswered on October 30, 2010 at 11:59 PM
Good afternoon, I have this problem, I go "Trash Can" but I always see the uploads space remain...
I have a free account
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 01, 2010 at 04:32 AM
You must completely delete a form to release all space. So, go to trash and irreversibly delete the form. Then you should get the space back.