- ozquiltnetworkAsked on February 26, 2015 at 09:34 PM
I am setting up an exhibition entry form where the entrant may submit 1-3 entries. (See http://www.ozquiltnetwork.org.au/wp/aqa2015entryform/)
The format of the form is as follows:
- Page 1:Entrant Details including question about number of entries
- Page 2:Entry #1 Details
- Page 3:Entry #2 Details (only show if applicable)
- Page 4:Entry #3 Details (only show if applicable)
- Page 5: Entrant declaration and submission
Just to see how it works, I have tried to set it up so that pages 3 and 4 are hidden if the answer to the question on Page 1 is "One" entry. However, instead of being taken to page 5, the entrant is presented with a blank page with no next or back button.
I have tried various combinations of leaving in/hiding page breaks to no avail.
Please help. I am new to Jot Form but am familiar with conditional logic from Adobe Forms Central.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 26, 2015 at 11:39 PM
Can you please test my demo form http://www.jotformpro.com/form/50568714941966
There are dynamically required fields that will happen to be able to use the form properly and skip pages depending on the 'Number of Entries' option.
If you like you can also clone the form
Hope this help. Let us know if you need more assistance.
- ozquiltnetworkAnswered on February 27, 2015 at 12:25 AM
Thank you for your prompt reply. That seems to work OK.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 27, 2015 at 05:31 AM
You are welcome and glad that we could help you. If you require any further assistance, feel free to contact us again.