- littlemonstersAsked on February 27, 2015 at 04:57 AM
Ive tried following the guide in the FAQ and it tells me that My form has blocked POP UPS, ?
- CharlieAnswered on February 27, 2015 at 08:37 AM
I'm not sure what you meant by blocked pop-ups. But if you would like to change the recipient email address of the form, you can do that by following the steps below.
1. Click the "Emails" in your toolbar, you'll then see existing notification/s. You can edit or add new one.
2. If you edit your notification, you'll see the "Compose Email" window, here you can change your email template, click the "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button.
3. You will then see this window, from here you can edit the Recipient and Sender details.
Make sure to fill out all the necessary fields and save the changes.
Do let us know if you need more help on this.