- CarinaAnswered on February 27, 2015 at 02:17 PM
You can have 2 equal forms:
- Form A - will be filled in by employees and will have comment fields set as read-only:
- Form B - clone of the form A will have comment fields without read-only
- Add a text-box field for the supervisor email to be added;
- Create an auto-responder so that it will be sent to the supervisor email:
- Create a populated url for the 2nd form, so that the 2nd form will populate with the Form A answers. You can see here the structure:
In green is the Form B url;
In blue are the fields names (the ones that we want to populate). You can see here how to find out the field names.
Now you can add the populated url to the Auto-responder:
You can test it here by adding your email to the supervisor's email field (you will then receive the populated link):
Let us know if we can assist you further.