JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Allow my supervisors to enter their own comments on my employee appraisal formAsked by Kyle on February 27, 2015 at 11:33 AM
You can have 2 equal forms:
- Form A - will be filled in by employees and will have comment fields set as read-only:
- Form B - clone of the form A will have comment fields without read-only
- Add a text-box field for the supervisor email to be added;
- Create an auto-responder so that it will be sent to the supervisor email:
- Create a populated url for the 2nd form, so that the 2nd form will populate with the Form A answers. You can see here the structure:
In green is the Form B url;
In blue are the fields names (the ones that we want to populate). You can see here how to find out the field names.
Now you can add the populated url to the Auto-responder:
You can test it here by adding your email to the supervisor's email field (you will then receive the populated link):
Let us know if we can assist you further.