- BiggerPAsked on February 28, 2015 at 12:10 AM
Question regarding a test mode. When creating forms such as payment forms. One have to keep trying back and forward sometimes to get it right, and there are also lots of testing to do.
So back to my question. Is it possible to test e.g. payment forms where you don't loose your Payment submissions or any other submissions?
- BenAnswered on February 28, 2015 at 05:38 AM
That is a very good question Robert. Unfortunately any time you make a test with a live payment processor you will use your paid submissions.
However if you see that you are near the limit, just let us know the form name/id and we would be happy to check if the tests were made and if so, we would reset the counter for any test entries made.
- BiggerPAnswered on February 28, 2015 at 11:43 AM
And thank you for your reply! The forms that I'm currently testing are:
BP-StripeOrderForm-SV and BP-Stripe-PaymentForm-US. Of course I will upgrade my account as soon as my forms are ready for using online.
They should be done later 2day.
Thanks again for your help!
- JotForm SupportSeanAnswered on February 28, 2015 at 01:59 PM
You're most welcome. As promised, we have reset your payment limits so that you can continue testing. Please notify us if you ever need further assistance.
- BiggerPAnswered on February 28, 2015 at 02:54 PM
Yeah, I saw it Sean. Thank you very much!
- JotForm SupportSeanAnswered on February 28, 2015 at 03:13 PM
You're welcome :)