- thelookbookAsked on October 24, 2011 at 11:15 PM
I have integrated Paypal payment method on my form. If the user didn't settle payment after redirected to paypal, will I still be notified of the form submission filled in?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 24, 2011 at 11:34 PM
Yes! you will be notified, if the user didn't settle payment after redirected to paypal this will be logged as a Pending Submission.
To view the Pending submission please do the following:
1. Goto My Forms page.
2. You will then see an Incomplete payments link just below the title of your form.
3. After clicking the Incomplete Payments link, a pop-up will appear and you will see the pending submissions list.
Hope this helps, let us know if you have further questions.
- thelookbookAnswered on October 24, 2011 at 11:46 PM
I have tried out the form but I didn't receive any email notification.
Also, I would like to know at the "submit" button, there is email settings at properties to set the sender name, sender email. Is this email to the form owner or to the form submit user?
Where can I send the email that the users received after submitting the form and settled payment?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 24, 2011 at 11:58 PM
Ok, for your Email Notification concern please refer to this guide which will help you finding out how to receive email from users submission.
This guide will also help you finding out what recipient email is used.
After being notified through email, you can then response to their submissions manually or you can use our autoresponder feature, please visit here for more info on autoresponder.
- thelookbookAnswered on October 25, 2011 at 12:09 AM
I don't think it addresses to my questions.
I still don't know why can't I receive the notification.
Could you please check my form and figure out?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 25, 2011 at 12:19 AM
I can see that you have already 4 pending submissions, (to view it please follow my guide above).
To make it clear, you cannot receieved submissions once the payment in paypal isn't completed.
Also, a notification email will only be sent after the payment is completed.
Sorry if I couldn't make a complete test because it involves payment thing. :)
I hope you got my idea. Thank you!
- thelookbookAnswered on October 25, 2011 at 12:26 AM
I see. That's my quesiton actually. I want to know if I will receive email notification if the payment is not completed. Okay, that's not.
Another question, can I set "notification" and "autoresponder" at the same time.? Or only applies one for each form?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 25, 2011 at 12:29 AM
Ok sorry about that.
Yes! there's no limit to that, you can setup as many as you like at the same time.
- thelookbookAnswered on October 25, 2011 at 12:32 AM
My form is in Chinese, however the instructions for warning users of unfilled required fields are in English, how can I edit the text?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 25, 2011 at 12:34 AM
Here's a guide for that: http://www.jotform.com/help/61-How-to-Change-Translate-Form-Warnings
I hope that helps.