- martinbondAsked on March 01, 2015 at 03:22 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 01, 2015 at 05:14 PM
From what I understand so far, you wanted to make only a specific column on the Configurable List become a *Required field. Meaning, not the whole configurable list -- instead only a part of it or a specific column. Please correct me if I misunderstood the actual inquiry.
If it is, unfortunately there is no means to do this on the widget at this time. You can only make the widget itself (meaning every column/question) becomes required or not.
- CharlieAnswered on March 02, 2015 at 01:01 AM
If you would like to make a specific column required in the Configurable List widget, you can do that by checking this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/282-How-to-Set-Up-the-Configurable-List-Widget, just search the keyword "Required" and you'll see the section of it.
- martinbondAnswered on March 03, 2015 at 12:26 AM
Perfect. Thank you.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 03, 2015 at 07:58 AM
Hello martinbond ,
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.