- pieterjanderksAsked on March 02, 2015 at 03:02 AM
I want to add a condition with the date pop-op funtion.
When someone enters a value af the departure date, that is earlier than the Arrival date, I want them to let them know that the dparture date has to be later than the arrival date?
How can I get this alert?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 02, 2015 at 10:52 AM
When you say alert, you mean to say a warning message?
How about using check-in check-out widget where users can't pick dates later than the check in date? You can get it here: http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/check_in_check_out
However, if you want to use the default DateTime fields, you can achieve that with condition.
1. First, get the calculation of the two dates. Formula is departure - arrival
2. Create a condition that if the result is negative (meaning departure is earlier than arrival), show a warning message. You can compose a warning message using Text tool under Form Tools.
3. Otherwise if the result is negative, no warning message will appear.
Clone this form so you can figure out how I setup these fields and the single condition.
If you need further help, let us know.
- pieterjanderksAnswered on March 02, 2015 at 10:56 AM
This gives me a lot of trust!
I am going to give it a try!!
Thanks EltonCris for your support!!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 02, 2015 at 12:05 PM