- scotchoakburnAsked on March 02, 2015 at 06:13 AM
This issue still seems to be happening in IE11. See this form http://form.jotformpro.com/form/41948697696985? as example - the text boxes when filled in in IE11 shown below
Is there something I can try to fix the problem?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 02, 2015 at 06:30 AM
I am able to replicate the problem so let me forward this thread to our developers for further investigation of the issue. If there are updates, you should know it via this thread.
Thanks for reporting!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 02, 2015 at 06:40 AM
I just found out that this is happening ONLY when the field is shrinked. I have added this finding to my report. For now, you can fix that by expanding back the field:
- scotchoakburnAnswered on March 02, 2015 at 07:43 PM
Thank you - expanding the fields has resolved the issue.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 02, 2015 at 11:09 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
This issue is already reported to our back end team and we will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
- taflatenAnswered on March 23, 2015 at 11:04 AM
Yes Welvin - that fixed the wrap issue (although it alters my form format - no big deal). Perhaps JotForm team can look into fixing the issue so if we do decide to shrink a field it will still work. Best regards,
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 23, 2015 at 12:40 PM
The report ticket is already assigned to our developer. We will definitely let you know as soon as updates are made for this bug.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 26, 2015 at 01:02 PM
I've made a fix that should resolve this issue.
If the problem persists, please do let us know.