- shanlyAsked on October 25, 2011 at 09:55 AM
The system keeps stalling out, then a pop-up message come us suggesting I use as different browser such as Firefox because my version if IE is not compatible -- I AM using Firefox!!!! Help!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 25, 2011 at 10:31 AM
Sorry for any inconvenience caused by this issue. It appears that this might be a problem with the browser's settings or cache. Please try doing the following:
1. Press CTRL, Shift and Delete buttons on your keyboard altogether. This will bring up Firefox's Clear Recent History dialog.
2. Choose Everything as the time range to clear.
3. Uncheck all options except Cache if you don't want to clear everything else.
4. Click Clear Now then restart your browser.
5. Log in to JotForm.
Let us know if this solution helps in any way. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 25, 2011 at 07:03 PMAnswered by
Okay, tried this but it hasn't fixed the problem...
It is quite unfortunate that the solution I provided did not help. The problem is that I am not able to recreate your issue at all, even when using Firefox 7.
Have you tried accessing the submissions page using Chrome or Safari? How about using Firefox 7 on a different computer? If not, please do then let us know the results.
We shall await your updates. Thanks!