- ArthurAsked on October 25, 2011 at 11:36 AM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 25, 2011 at 01:02 PM
Please follow these instructions to insert a link in your form:
1. Insert a free text field in your form. The free text tool is found under the Power Tools section:
2. Click on the Edit HTML button to the right of the free text field you have just added.
3. In the free text editor, enter your link's text
4. Select the text then click the link button found at the bottom right side of the editor
5. In the insert/edit link window that appears, type in your link's URL, set the target window then click Insert.
6. Click Complete in the free text editor then save your form
Hope this helps. Thank you for using JotForm!
- animafacAnswered on October 26, 2011 at 11:07 AM
Thanks, it really helps !