- RHemeryAsked on October 25, 2011 at 12:03 PM
How is it possible to have two form fields on the same line?
e.g. I want:
Name: ______ Email: __________
To be on the same line but I only have about 350px width to play with?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 25, 2011 at 12:15 PM
You may use the Shrink and Merge to Above Line functions as defined in this user guide. Then, to fit them in a 350 pixel wide form, adjust the label's width to around 40 pixels.
1. Click Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Preferences
3. Click Fields Styles tab
4. Adjust label width to around 40, depending on your needs
Check out this clone of your form to see a demo of this solution. Hope you find this answer useful.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- RHemeryAnswered on October 26, 2011 at 11:12 AM
Thanks Neil for the informative answer.
- BorisAnswered on June 21, 2015 at 05:21 PM
Tidalwave, please note that your question has been moved to a new thread, so that we can better troubleshoot the issue that you are experiencing and better support you.
We will be assisting you there, soon: